The Blogger Recognition Award!!! Thank you OrchidsAndSweetTea for nominating me for The Blogger Recognition Award. I am very grateful for this opportunity and that you have chosen me. I just began my blogging journey and this is my first award thus far and I look forward to many more in the future.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. ✔️
2. Write a post to show your award.✔️
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.✔️
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.✔️
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.✔️
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.✔️
Queen Nique Story:
Hello everyone, I started my blog November of 2016 after several months of being a stay at home mom again. I needed something productive to do and that provided some essence that would allow me to give back in a way, if that makes sense. I have been growing my natural hair for several years after my BIG CHOP since 2009 while pregnant with my son who is now 7 years old. This pursued my decision to start sharing more of my journey with family and friends. My yoga inspiration came at a time in my life where I was so stressed with working full time, going to school full time, attending to my family full time to where I was losing track of taking care of myself when I needed to the most. This resulted in a medical wake up call and I have to take some steps back and slow down cause I was always on the GO, GO, GO. Now I am more at peace and try and enjoy life as it comes daily with a more positive outlook because we are never promised tomorrow.
My Advice to New Bloggers:
- Enjoy the whole journey from the good days of many post/likes to the not so good days when you don’t post/no likes at all and be okay with it.
- Live in your truth, keep going, take your time, learn your gift, perfect it and continue to grow.
15 Bloggers I Nominate:
EVERYBODY WINS!!!! MUCH LOVE XOXOXOX